Skip to main content

Introducing Z.Breeze

To be read like the interview on big Sean and Jhené phone

“Welcome back welcome back to the very late show. I’m ya host, CHOCLIITT.. right now I’m sitting here with one of the biggest behind the scenes stars. I mean we can’t go anywhere without hearing her name. Now you usually keep it private but you’re bout to keep it real with Choc ahaha..so let’s get right to it.. you’ve met someone, a secreeeet someone. You ain’t told no names and ain’t posted no pics for the blogs to pick up yet you’re here 🤔” Choc looked at me over her glasses with a sly grin. I knew then that she was going in for the kill shot but I’d hope she’d start off nice..

“Well secrets can only be held for so long and I’m an author so bits and pieces are in my work anyway. I figured I’d give my fans a little bit more though, thus I’m here..” I shot that same sly grin back to Choc, she knew my style but if she wanted to test it , play ball. 

So, we’ve probably seen you post about one dude your whole career, seems like after that ended you went into hermit mode so what made him different from the rest? 

First off he listened more than he spoke so he knew what to say and how to say it to me.. supportive things.. he’s sooo freaking supportive and every time I tell him bout one of my many dreams, he tells me to go for it, genuinely. He said some nasty shit too but his vibe said more than his mouth ...

Ahah yea that sounds good, sounds real as fuck.. that vibe hit different. Words ain’t gotta be spoken okaaayyy! So was that what sealed the deal? Or was it something else he did? 

Well yes... it did seal the deal cause blood had my mind and shit but he didn’t have my body just yet.. thennnnn he walked in my hotel room and took off his hoodie 😏 saw them arms in person ✔️ then he grabbed my booty thennnnn he said my name when I sat on em ✔️ 🤩 

Bagged and tagged baby ...


*scene out* 


Earkier that day...my birthday rising..

I tried to open my eyes but I couldn’t. My brain didn’t want to accept the hangover that awaited me. But I heard my phone ringing and I know if I heard my phone, he heard it— I panicked for a minute and must’ve made it obvious because I felt what I believed to be his arm wrap tighter around me. I let out a sigh of relief. I didn’t dream it again, it finally happened. I smiled at the thought and started to settle back into him when my phone went off again. 

“Aaarrrrggghhh” I made myself sit up and open my eyes, instant fucking regret. I threw my legs over the side of the bed and dropped my head into my hands. “Sunglasses and Advil for sure today” I sighed as I stood up, slowly. “Never drinking patron again.. I knew that shit was the devil” I mumbled as I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and tried to fast walk to the bathroom to answer it. “Gahhh damn” I tripped over my open suitcase and tried to catch my balance so I wouldn’t wake him up. If he was up and listening, he probably was laughing at my clumsy ass. 
“Helloo” I finally answered in my groggy rising voice. “Happppppy birthday to youuuuu, happpy birthday day to youu, happy birthday dear Boooootsssssss happpy birthday to youuuuu” my baby sister and bonus mom sang to me as they did every single year. I smiled from ear to ear as they finshed their duet . “Thankkkkk yallllllllll” I talked to them until my phone died abruptly, I didn’t realize it was dying when I picked it up so I plugged it in to the charger and walked back to the room. I stopped in my tracks for a few seconds and just looked at him. He’s really here, in my bed.. well not my bed but in the bed with me. We slept together, literally. I felt myself smiling inwardly. His body shifted and I snapped out of it because if he’d opened his eyes at that moment, he woulda thought I was crazy. I was all smiles as I climbed back into the bed. And again, his big ole arm pulled me closer into his chest. *sigh* 

Once my phone turned back on, it started going off all over again so I had to get up. No choice this time. I also had to go see about my room because .. so much shit went wrong from the time I landed. I almost booked a ticket back home because I was so over it. But it was my birthday and my I refused to be at home and missing out on business. 

My most recent release “Capri” did big numbers on its release day and with that came the calls and request for interviews. I’m not on Desiree Granger or Ivy Symones level yet so I typically did lowkey podcast underground interviews. For creatives up and coming like myself. It just felt right, ya know. Helping someone come up because I know the grind is hard. 

I handled my hygiene and grabbed my coat and shoes before hurrying to the main lobby. Once I got there I was face to face with the bitch ass nigga that gave me issues the night before. He smiled, I snarled. He knew why I was there and he looked overly happy to tell me that they couldn’t accommodate me for the remainder of my planned stay. I stared at him for a few seconds, counting down in my head so I wouldn’t reach across the counter and fuck him up. Again, he smiled his egotistical smile and this time, I smiled back. My ancestors had my back and front. “Thank you so much for your help. I hope you have a good day.” I smiled again, this time showing teeth before I walked out of the lobby and back to my room. I nervously reached in my pocket for my room key and forgot I left it at the front desk. Not only did I have to swallow my pride and ask this man for help but I had to wake em up outta his sleep yet again to do so. I quietly knocked a few times then I thought about it, men sleep hard as hell and after the rounds we went hours before, I knew he was dead body. I knocked a little harder and heard movement on the other side of the door. I tried to muster up my most apologetic smile because I personally hated being waken up outta my sleep. 

“Sorry I left the key in the lobby” I apologized as he looked at me with sleepy eyes on the other side of the door. He said something under his breath, probably cursing me out. He walked back over to the bed and laid back down, it was now or never, I thought to myself. My stomach was in knots and I was already mentally prepared for him to tell me no. I looked at him for a minute and before he could make eye contact, I dropped my head and started talking. “Did you clean up your house before you came here?” I could’ve socked myself for my opening question. He looked at me oddly and responded yes. “Can I come over for a few hours until I get this room stuff situated? I won’t be there, there. I have an interview in a few hours but like afterwards..” I let my words fade out. 
“Yea..” I looked up at him and thank god he was looking down at his phone because he would’ve seen the relief tear skip down my cheek. I wiped it as fast as it came. I sat down on the floor Indian style, folding my clothes up that were scattered on the floor. My mind drifted back to a few hours before. Like a movie, I replayed every scene I could remember. Him walking up in his black hoody, his walk. OMG. It screamed “Real King”. I remembered me being sooo nervous that I sat across the room on the bed for a minute while he sat at the table. I was frozen. He pulled his hoody over his head and I damn near lost it. The way his chain sat on his chest, the way them arms looked in that white tee, and the way his eyes lit up when he smiled at me, all that shit played in slow motion in my head. I felt myself smiling but I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my voice. My laugh. I looked up and he was looking at a video in his phone. Then it hit me, he did record pieces of last night. It surprised me because that was a first for me. I mean a nigga has recorded me before but it was purely sexual. This was not. I blushed at the sound of my laugh cause I could only imagine how big my smile was. 

“Well come on, I gotta get ready for work” again snapping me out my thoughts, I looked up at him to see him looking at me now. “Okay” I replied and packed my things but not before pulling out a pair of pants and shirt to slip on in the meantime. We were out the door in the next ten minutes and on our way to his place. Little did he know he rescued me and saved my day like a modern day Batman. 

—— back to the interview ..


“It’s ya girl and we back with our guest of the day. Allow me to reintroduce her for those who probably just now joining us. Today we have thee authoress Zodi Breeze *applause in background* and she is in here spilling the teaaa. Now if you’ve ever heard of Zodi then you don’t know much because she’s been quite the underdog and she keeps a real low profile until now. So let’s get back to it. You told us what makes him different and that was real cute but you know what we really wanna know about “ she looked over her glasses at me and I snickered instantly. My cheeks must’ve turned burgundy. “Oh that face tells it alllllll! Y’all gotta see how baby blushing right now” 

I hushed her and sat up straight in my chair. I closed my eyes and thought back to all the times I imagined us being intimate. I played with the thought for months before it happened. Thinking back on the actual action made my tutu throb.

“Well we actually just did it for the first time last night.. well this rising” I blushed. CHOCLIITT looked at me waiting for me to give more information.
“It was... it was fun. So fuxking fun. I had dreams about how I wanted my birthday to go and he made that happen unknowingly. For weeks I envisioned us sitting around, throwing back shots and talking our shit; just enjoying each other. So when it actually started happening, I knew I manifested it.”

“So how was the dick girl? I’ve read your post about manifesting big dick innerG, did you do it?”

I smiled inwardly. “Yep” my mouth watered at the thought of his meat in my tongue. 

“Does he have a name?” ChocLITT tried to dig. “Of course he has one, three actually but I call Em DADDY” I blushed as my phone vibrated in my lap, scaring the shit out of me. CHOCLIITT must’ve noticed. “You good zodi?” She inquired. 

“Yea you just spoke him up” I nervously smiled and looked at my screen again. I slid the bar to answer the call. 

His baritone came through the phone and if I was by myself I would’ve creamed. “Hey you Oksy” I spoke softly into the phone. “Yes, I was just checking on you” again, I blushed.

“Ladies and gents I think we just spoke up the mystery man!!! Can we get him live on air Zodi?”

Before I could answer, he did. “Yep lets go” I could hear the smile in his voice. He was about to show out. “He said sure” I said as I put you phone on speaker. 

“Welll hello hello mista mystery man. So we got ya girl here, picking her brain and what not, tryna get the tea” she laughed. He laughed on the other end as well. 

“Yea well I got a little time, what y’all tryna know that Zodi too shy to tell?” He asked as I sank into my seat. 

“Ooouuu I like him! So we gone play a game, for some insight....” the way ChocLITT said that sentence let me know she was about to dig. “Quick, two words to describe Zodi when you first met her?” She cued the jeopardy music.  

“Refreshing and genuine” he answered. My cheeks started burninggggg from blushing. 

“Awww you gotta see her face right now” CHOCLIITT laughed. 

“Cheeks burgundy huh?” He questioned amused. 

“Burgundy as hell! Next question .. you ready?”

“Shoot” 

“Two words to describe her, intimately” 

“That’s easy, passionate and pleaser” he answered right before he let out a small growl that only I paid attention to bc I knew why he was doing it. I squeezed my legs together tight as I sat there listening to him speak about me. 

“Passionate and pleaser huh? So I take it you enjoy y’all first time?” Oooouuu CHOCLIITT is as diggggging

“She knows I did. But I gotta go. Happy c day again Zodiiiii and I’ll see you later” he disconnected the call and I couldn’t look up from the table. My heart was smiling so big on the inside that I couldn’t form any words. 

CHOCLIITT: well wellllll miss zodi Breeze. Seems like you aren’t the only one smitten. How long have you guys known each other? 

I still struggled to find the words to correctly answer her question. It was like he always put me in a trance with his words, hell even the sound of his voice makes me lose my chain of thought. 
“It’s crazy that you asked that, haha.. when he and I first started talking, I actually told him that he was very familiar. I told him we were married life times ago and we finally reconnected” I looked up and ChocLITT eyes were glued to me as if she was saying “keep going” so I did..
“I met him at the very beginning of my spiritual journey, very beginning. He reminded me of a time a few years back when we were at the same party. He said that I walked in and walked directly to him and gave him a hug. I really didn’t remember this until he told me then the scene replayed in my head. Thinking back on it, it had to be like some type of magnetic force because I’m not really the friendly friendly hugging type.. but yea that was that ahah. I met him while I was going through one of the toughest times in my life, mentally and emotionally. I was in such a dark place from a failed situationship that I put my all into. I was in between being a starving artist and knowing I needed a job. I was just UGH. Clearly my tower moment but he was there. I’m a jack of all trades so I was selling life insurance at one point and he was one of my very first clients. I thought that was dope as fuck. I remember having a meeting with him and when I laid eyes on him, I knew I wanted him but I was still overly dedicated to that situationship. So I never made a move..”

CHOCLIITT: y’all I wish y’all could see her face light up as she speaks about this man!!! This is what we love!!! Keep going girl! When did you make a move?”

I rubbed my hand over my newly formed waves, and sighed. “I told him I was crushing on him but I couldn’t act on it because of a past situation he had with someone I knew. That really sucked. Loyalty is huge to me so when I actually thought about it, I felt bad , for a while. I tried to distance myself from him but that never worked” I laughed. “I think the longest I’ve gone without talking to him is 48 hours and that was hell!” Chocliitt laughed as well. “I know that feeling all too well. But wait, did y’all really let the past stop whatever y’all had?” She looked at me questionably.

“He just called in didn’t he?” 😏 I raised my eyebrow at her.

“Ooooh so you said fuxk it?” 

“Yes I did. I have held up my life and happiness for a lot of ppl that wouldn’t do the same for me. I like him, I like him a whole lot and we have a connection. I ain’t letting nobody stop that”

“Ohhhh yaaaaaassssss! I feel you girl ! COMPLETELY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heal with me ( a mini series)

Healing with me I brought my old issues into my new relationship.  When my boyfriend and I were still in the talking stage, I told him everything like EVERYTHING. But the minute we got closer I kinda closed off. I didn’t do it intentionally but I just didn’t want to ruin what we were building by being too open. In my last situation, I couldn’t fully be open. I couldn’t express my feelings bc it was always too much. I couldn’t tell my entire truth because it didn’t fit into the box. So when I came into my new one, I made sure I didn’t do any of those things. Not realizing how much my current partner needed those parts of me to be visible. I showed him the parts that I wasn’t scared of showing. The parts that avoided conflict and just made us have “happy days” One thing I didn’t know is that I was hurting my new man. He has never made me feel anything less than secure but I still had a wall. One that I couldn’t explain until early one rising while lying in bed with my love.

Heal with me - Free write

How you feeling? Personally I think I’m okay but I’m not sure. I keep feeling like I’m forgetting to do something and it’s driving me crazy. You know what else is crazy? How I have these visions of doing new things. Like I want to try yoga. For some reason it’s constantly on my mind and I literally see myself doing it but I never put action behind the thoughts. But when I get up, I get up. I don’t like this so I’m changing it. I always talk about being my own boss but I have yet to really start running my business. I start then I stop and wallow in self pity. And it’s really sad because I know I’m powerful beyond measure. I know I can have literally everything I want and see in my dreams. It’s all about action and cutting the excuses. The present time is always the perfect time to start a new journey. Embark on it with faith and manifest every single step. You see, I have all the motivating words so I know I’m really standing in my own way. First thing first. I need to calm my mi

I forgive me. HEAL W/ME.

Heal with me - I forgive me For a long time I didn’t know I had to forgive in order to heal or get over things. I also didn’t know the main person I needed to forgive was myself. I took responsibility for my actions in situations but I didn’t forgive myself for being in those situations. I say that because I knew better than to do a lot of shit that I did. I knew when the time was up on certain things BUT I stayed anyway and basically hurt myself even more. After a while, I forgave myself. I wrote myself an apology because I deserved it. I needed to know why I did what I did and didn’t do. I needed to tell myself sorry for all the pain that was self inflicted majority of the time. I accepted my own apology and the apologies I never got from others. Thinking about it now though, people really don’t think they’re wrong sometimes and I know this to be true. We’re all humans so I guess that’s why they tell us to forgive and move on. And that goes for all types of relationships and fr