Skip to main content

Heal with me - Free write

How you feeling? Personally I think I’m okay but I’m not sure. I keep feeling like I’m forgetting to do something and it’s driving me crazy. You know what else is crazy? How I have these visions of doing new things. Like I want to try yoga. For some reason it’s constantly on my mind and I literally see myself doing it but I never put action behind the thoughts. But when I get up, I get up. I don’t like this so I’m changing it. I always talk about being my own boss but I have yet to really start running my business. I start then I stop and wallow in self pity. And it’s really sad because I know I’m powerful beyond measure. I know I can have literally everything I want and see in my dreams. It’s all about action and cutting the excuses. The present time is always the perfect time to start a new journey. Embark on it with faith and manifest every single step. You see, I have all the motivating words so I know I’m really standing in my own way. First thing first. I need to calm my mind. I’m going to start yoga so I can continue my journey of fully healing. My future depends on it. Any tips? KTS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heal with me ( a mini series)

Healing with me I brought my old issues into my new relationship.  When my boyfriend and I were still in the talking stage, I told him everything like EVERYTHING. But the minute we got closer I kinda closed off. I didn’t do it intentionally but I just didn’t want to ruin what we were building by being too open. In my last situation, I couldn’t fully be open. I couldn’t express my feelings bc it was always too much. I couldn’t tell my entire truth because it didn’t fit into the box. So when I came into my new one, I made sure I didn’t do any of those things. Not realizing how much my current partner needed those parts of me to be visible. I showed him the parts that I wasn’t scared of showing. The parts that avoided conflict and just made us have “happy days” One thing I didn’t know is that I was hurting my new man. He has never made me feel anything less than secure but I still had a wall. One that I couldn’t explain until early one rising while lying in bed with my love.

I forgive me. HEAL W/ME.

Heal with me - I forgive me For a long time I didn’t know I had to forgive in order to heal or get over things. I also didn’t know the main person I needed to forgive was myself. I took responsibility for my actions in situations but I didn’t forgive myself for being in those situations. I say that because I knew better than to do a lot of shit that I did. I knew when the time was up on certain things BUT I stayed anyway and basically hurt myself even more. After a while, I forgave myself. I wrote myself an apology because I deserved it. I needed to know why I did what I did and didn’t do. I needed to tell myself sorry for all the pain that was self inflicted majority of the time. I accepted my own apology and the apologies I never got from others. Thinking about it now though, people really don’t think they’re wrong sometimes and I know this to be true. We’re all humans so I guess that’s why they tell us to forgive and move on. And that goes for all types of relationships and fr